Please visit the other 'Bricks' blogs:
ArtisticBricks ComicBricks ContestBricks DisneyBricks GodBricks
MicroBricks MinilandBricks SciBricks TolkienBricks VignetteBricks

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

We Rule

Legopalooza was a show organized by NCLUG last week. I can't read the tags, but I'm guessing this huge display based on the game We Rule is a collaborative effort. Now someone has to build a similar display based on Trade Nations - the iPhone game that I'm addicted to.
-Edit- Thanks to the comments below, I've been told that this was all by one builder, Sabrina Gravatt.

3 comments:

Karyn said...

Actually, that display was constructed by one person! She did an amazing job showing the highlights off by having her iPad show the online version right next to her LEGO version!

Dan said...

Actually, this display was built singlehandedly by Sabrina Gravatt, and is a much-expanded version of the one she brought to BrickFair last year. Several sections were modular so she could quickly remove them to show visitors. She actually had the game and screenshots on her iPad, which she used to show people where parts of the layout came from.

I'm not sure if it counts as microscale, but there was a cool modulex display at the event as well.

We Rule Cheat said...

That has to be the coolest thing I've ever seen, I'm going to see if my school can make one!