Please visit the other 'Bricks' blogs:
ArtisticBricks ComicBricks ContestBricks DisneyBricks GodBricks
MicroBricks MinilandBricks SciBricks TolkienBricks VignetteBricks

Sunday, October 11, 2009

tiny tank

I'm pretty sure that no one will ever make a tank from fewer pieces than Arkov, who made this table-scrap tank from two elements.



Previously in the "fewest pieces" category: these two spaceships.

UPDATE: Arkov demonstrates his sense of humor by complying with requests for detailed instructions.

Technorati tags:

4 comments:

Ochre Jelly said...

Ah, the gauntlet has been thrown! Can I create something interesting with 0.5 bricks? Hmmm, now where's that X-Acto knive...

Arkov said...

Thanks for the bloggage!
(Oh, and my name is Arkov. =D)

Peter Hoh said...

Arkov, your name has been corrected. Sorry about that. I think I need new glasses.

Arkov said...

No problem. I get used to people misspelling my name, both online and in real life. ;)