Please visit the other 'Bricks' blogs:
ArtisticBricks ComicBricks ContestBricks DisneyBricks GodBricks
MicroBricks MinilandBricks SciBricks TolkienBricks VignetteBricks

Saturday, April 05, 2008

Micro Moonbase

I keep telling myself that one of these days I'll get around to writing an extensive article on standards, such as the Micro Moonbase standard suggested by Bram Lambrecht. Andrew Lee uses this standard to create Space Police and industrial moonbase modules. I really like that he includes representations of set 6895, Spy-Trak I, and set 6886, Galactic Peace Keeper. I'm not sure if these are entries, but Classic-Space.com is now hosting a Building the Future that Never Was contest, and two of the categories are micro moonbase module and micro vehicle are two of the categories. Entries will go in this Flickr group and you can rest assured that this blog will report on the micro aspects of this contest.




Technorati tags:

No comments: