Please visit the other 'Bricks' blogs:
ArtisticBricks ComicBricks ContestBricks DisneyBricks GodBricks
MicroBricks MinilandBricks SciBricks TolkienBricks VignetteBricks

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Welcome to the Rock

I know, I'm behind. All of the major blogs have covered this already, but I would be amiss if I didn't cover the latest Arthur Gugick masterpiece. After presenting the key Catholic structure (St. Peter's) last week, now he comes out with one of the key buildings of Islam, the Dome of the Rock. Be sure to look at the larger pictures to see the amazing detail work.




Technorati tags:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bruce,

As always thanks for posting my work.

You were one of the only people to note the nearly concurrent postings of St. Peter's Basilica and the Dome of the Rock.